As energy prices continue to rise, protect yourself from increased energy bills whilst helping the environment conduct an "Ecosmart Assessment".
Mojarra’s Ecosmart Residential Assessment will firstly help you understand where you are using resources and secondly, provide you with practical and easy to implement solutions to help reduce your use of energy and water and reduce your production of waste and green house gas emissions. Did you know by making small changes, such as turing off the beer fridge when not in use or using the dryer in off peak time (after 10pm if you have a smart meter) rather than during peak time (2pm-8pm) can make a huge impact on your bill.
The Assessments address 2 components:
- Fixed: what structural areas that are the major sources of energy and water usage in the house can be changed, such as appliances and retrofitting.
- Behaviour Patterns: these are areas where things such as good housekeeping can increase environmental performance.
Once this initial assessment has been completed, the assessor can then provide you with simple and easy to implement opportunities to reduce expenses and green house gas emissions.
Our assessors are independent in their judgment and will be able to detail the cost benefit of the product – not try to sell you a product alone. The Ecosmart Residential Assessment is designed to empower our customers to be able to make the decision that is best suited to their circumstances.
For futher reading on how to reduce your energy bill read our blog post "GO on a Carbon Diet"
What Mojarra Clients are Saying
- "Thank you Mojarra! Your Ecosmart assessment provided me with simple and tangible actions I could make to reduce my energy bill - I saved $100 off the last bill and look forward to saving more" John Gould, North Curl Curl.
- "Finally, I understand what "time of use" means on my energy bill. Thanks for explaining this to me."
- "Yes! I saved $100 of my last energy bill - Thanks Mojarra"
>> If you would like an Ecosmart Assessment of your home call us at 1300 326 669